- Plant trellis netting also named plant climbing net, cucumber net, and the plastic climbing net is a solid versatile plastic mesh, designed to climb plants or vegetables to grow up, to provide vertical support and horizontal support.
- Feature: Strength, creep, corrosion-resistant, anti-aging.
- Vertical support: to support and encourage the vines’ vegetable crops, including crop and lateral peas, runner beans, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, tomatoes, sweet peas, and clematis provide support growth.
- Horizontal support: mainly used to support the growth of flowers, including continuous layer daisies, delphinium, freesia, carnations, or vegetable crop beans, net increased network stability, and support capacity.
|Product Name||Climbing net for gardening plants|
|Keywords||climbing trellis netting|
|Material||HDPE +UV Stabilized|
|Size||According to your requirement|
|Mesh size/rope thickness||According to your requirement|
- Improves phytosanitary conditions.
- Protected against UV degradation, extremely strong, manufactured out of bi-oriented polypropylene to increase its strength, so it can support the weight of vegetables and foliage even under strong wind conditions.
- Improves the photosynthetic efficiency as it increases solar exposure.
- A vertically supported plant will be less exposed to accidental damages by workers passing by, therefore increasing the life expectancy of the plant and the number of cuts it can produce.
- Increases aeration, and this decreases humidity-related diseases and fungi.
- It allows better penetration of sprayed agrochemicals among its leaves.
- Facilitates pruning, and harvesting. Increases fruit size and quality as well as the physical appearance.
- Increases the plantation density, improving the flowering and pollination rate.
- Decreases pathogen mechanical transmission by workers.
We have a 5000 sqm warehouse to stock goods
– We have a professional warehouse management system, not only keeps it clean and dry but also ensures the packing
– All the goods stock respectively according to different orders
– We check the container carefully to ensure it without damaged or damp when loading
– We have our logistic team to ensure the best freight charge and port charge
– We guarantee the maximum quantity of goods can be loaded